Freejump Stirrups Soft'Up Lite
SOFT'UP LITE : Safety, performance, resistance and reliability for the young champions.
Outer branch more flexible and now customizable.
Single-branch stirrups reduced in size (footwear up to 39/8.5 US) designed after the SOFT'UP PRO. The SOFT'UP LITE 2016 features a new flexible outer branch which helps to free the foot in case of a fall. A removable PIN'S is attached to the mini branch to customize the SOFT'UP LITE.
Black/Black, Black/Blue, Black/Brown, Black/Red, Black/Grey, Black/Pink and Black/Navy.
Freejump Stirrups Soft'Up Classic
1. Open eye / suitable for use with freejump’s single-strap stirrup leathers.
2. 9 treated studs (worn studs can be replaced)
3. Spring steel branch overmoulded with an elastomer
4. Flexible outer branch (can be replaced if damaged)
5. Extra-wide carbon tread
6. Cover (can be replaced if damaged)
7. Grip (worn grips can be replaced)
Soft’Up Classic – exceptional comfortand performance
- Improved shock-absorption ability. Reduces the strain on each stirrup by two-thirds and relieves pressure on the rider’s joints and the horse’s back, thanks to the branch’s new geometry. 3 times more cushioning than a traditional stirrup.
- Centre of gravity is set towards the front. This causes a backwards movement of the tread which encourages the rider to keep their heels down.
- Wide carbon tread, tilted studs: a supporting surface that is 12% bigger alleviates the pressure points on the arch of the foot.
Soft’Up Classic – improved safety
Development of the manufacturing process. The aircraft-grade spring steel branch, with very high mechanical strength, is 37% more resistant thanks to the new manufacturing technique.
- Flexible outer branch. The freejump single-branch technology allows a flexible outer branch to be used. Designed so that pressure from the foot opens it up if a rider is dragged along by their horse.
Freejump Stirrups Soft'Up Pro
SOFT'UP PRO is a single branch stirrups which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel monobranch guarantee a better riding experience.
The SOFT'UP Pro is available in all black or all brown and black with red, blue, navy, chocolate, pink, and bordeaux. Also in black/silver Premium Edition(extra $25).